|All rights reserved.
new names, existing donors, or a select group of your most committed supporters. Make sure the
people who support you know exactly how to help.
An appeal letter:
- Includes a straightforward "ask" for a donation
- Reminds your donors why they're supporting you
- Makes your donors feel appreciated
- Communicates a pressing need not only financially but also in the end result your work will
- Gives your donors the opportunity to make a one-time gift or repeating commitment
- Looks and feels like a personal letter
- Can be ready to mail in 2 business days!
Request yours today!
FAQ: I've tried mailings before; is it really worth the time, money, and effort?