10. Rebecca Black doesn’t even pause to deliberate before choosing option A: kickin’ in the front seat.
9. You’re the only one at the office in a Hawaiian shirt. Except for Louie. Louie always wears Hawaiian.
8. Standard responses to “Got plans for the weekend?” are slightly more vague than usual.
7. Keep getting emails saying you’re late for the Tuesday status meeting.
6. Capacity for focusing on work gets stronger as the day progresses.
5. You order the Friday special. Server says it will be ready in about a day.
4. About halfway through you realize the sermon has that “Sunday morning” vibe.
3. Your “TGIF!!” exclamations are met with puzzled stares instead of fake smiles, eye rolls, and/or face punches.
2. The calendar says it’s Wednesday.
1. Robert Smith: not in love.