|All rights reserved.
A donor's participation doesn't end with a gift. They want to know what their gifts are doing, how
your work is going, and in what other ways they can help. Keep them informed with a newsletter.
- Should be sharply written, easy-to-read, and informative
- Grabs the reader's interest and holds it throughout the publication
- Provides the reader with relevant updates about your work
- Reminds the donors why they're supporting you and informs them of the ways their gifts are
making a difference
- Makes your donors feel appreciated
- Communicates the ongoing need for support
- Reflects your passion for your ministry and your personality as well
- Clue in your donors and prospective donors on new ways to give, as well as providing them
the opportunity to do so
- Can be ready to mail in 7 business days!
Request yours today!
FAQ: I already do a newsletter; do you have any advice?